During Lent, we were able to gather for an afternoon/evening of retreat. Starting after school we had shared spiritual reading, Stations of the Cross and the Chaplet of Our Sorrowful Mother, quiet time in chapel and outside, and finished up with a pizza dinner. Everyone agreed it was a great opportunity to reflect and prepare for the last weeks of Lent in union with Our Lady~
Monday, May 2, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I regret not having posted this prayer earlier. It was one I found in a book of Italian prayers, and it was so beautiful, I just had to tr...
-
The Heaton's decided to change their shrine, making it look more like a grotto! Beautiful!
-
The combined Sodalities at St. Michaels held a special event in May, to help honor Our Lady and add beauty to her Rosary Path. We purchase...

No comments:
Post a Comment