Simonne Biller is also a senior, and serves as the treasurer of our Sodality. It is her third year of membership, and Simonne says that her favorite thing about Sodality is learning new things about Our Lady. The activity she liked best was the Epiphany celebration and sleepover at Mrs. T's house. Her efforts to live up to the Sodality motto include fervently praying the daily rosary. And as a fun fact... Simonne's favorite animal is the giraffe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I regret not having posted this prayer earlier. It was one I found in a book of Italian prayers, and it was so beautiful, I just had to tr...
-
The Heaton's decided to change their shrine, making it look more like a grotto! Beautiful!
-
The combined Sodalities at St. Michaels held a special event in May, to help honor Our Lady and add beauty to her Rosary Path. We purchase...

No comments:
Post a Comment